Sunday, 3 May 2015

The Weekend in Photos

This week has been so busy - I've been working quite a bit (to fund my terrible spending on clothes) and with university exams looming, I've been attempting to revise (read: reading books, writing notes and taking several food breaks). 

Yesterday I went shopping with mum and went into TK Maxx. I found the most beautiful  mirror but didn't end up buying it. I left my heart with the gold rose frame and I'm hoping it'll still be there when I next go. I loved it but couldn't justify spending the money on something I didn't need! I'm going to be a nightmare when I eventually move into my own home. I've accepted that I have an issue with spending money on clothes, but having my own house will inevitably mean buying home decor will become a habit too. 


In more exciting news... my Auntie and Uncle collected their new puppy and brought her home! We rushed over to see her and, if you can believe it, she's tinier in real life than she appears in the photos. They've named her Bella and she's the most beautiful cockapoo I have EVER seen. 


'Jack I want you to draw me like one of your French girls' 



No comments:

Post a Comment