Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Essie Limo-scene

Hola amigos, I've found the perfect nail varnish so thought I'd dedicate a post to it! I've always taken extra great care when it comes to my nails and biting them has, luckily, never been a habit. Instead, I make up for it by cramming my mouth with food - a tastier and more satisfying alternative in my opinion. I think painted nails can make a huge difference in how you go about your day, and this shade leaves hands looking clean and cared for! I've fallen in love with a new nail varnish and it's a classic manicure shade called limo-scene. I love nude varnishes and think they look really cool and tidy. I've written about a cheaper alternative in another post and at £7.99 for a measly 13.5ml bottle, you may need to take out a loan...but the colour is lovely and it doesn't tend to chip!


What I'm listening to: Florence + The Machine - Ship To Wreck 

No comments:

Post a Comment