Sunday, 5 April 2015

A Button Down A-Line

Happy Easter! What better way to celebrate than by wearing a caramel chocolate coloured skirt. 

I'd been searching for a cheaper alternative to Topshop's suede tan a-line skirt and I was so happy after stumbling across an identical version for over a third of the price. 



I'm so excited by the prospect of the A-line style skirt trend; they're comfy, versatile, can be dressed up and dressed down. I love the camel colour and originally paired the skirt with a white shirt (I have so many white shirts it's embarrassing) but thought I'd do something different and paired it with blue shirt (still a shirt but...small steps). 

I thought about wearing this shirt with a new white off the shoulder 'bardot' style blouse I bought recently but when you live in England, summer clothes don't bode well with the British arctic conditions. 

I think Louie was only a little jealous that I didn't buy him one. This looks like a scene out of Cinderella when the stepsisters (Louie) get jealous of Cinderella's pretty dress (my camel skirt) and in an envious bid to destroy it they quite literally attack her and the dress. Seems to me as though I've got a dog with a passion for fashion.

"GIVE ME THE SKIRT!"


He's a lot friendlier in real life than this photo suggests! Just don't get in the way of him and his food (the same applies with me) and you won't be subjected to his dark side. 


Topshop Shirt (similar) | New Look Skirt | H&M Boots (similar

No comments:

Post a Comment