Monday, 16 March 2015

Manuka Honey Face Mask: Montagne Jeunesse Review

I'm only slightly embarrassed about uploading a photo of a floating head covered in a face mask. I would be a little more apprehensive if this face mask wasn't one of the BEST FACE MASK's I've ever used. 
Manuka Honey is such an expensive form of honey but works wonders for your health and in this instance, your skin. 
Albeit, the mask isn't solely honey but if I wasn't aware of the product's packaging, I would have been convinced it was - it smells and looks exactly like the honey you'd find in a kitchen cupboard, with a very similar consistency. If no one was watching I may have attempted to taste it, just to be sure. 

The masks are ridiculously cheap at just £1 for 10ml and it'll leave you will great results. 

Upon application, the product may start to sting only slightly, but fear not, you'll be buzzing to see the results once the initial sting has subsided. 

All you have to do is:
1. Cleanse your face, removing all traces of make-up
2. Open the packet
3. Apply evenly to the face 
4. Wait for it to dry, and peel away

The fourth step is the only thing that will add a bit of time to the entire process - the mask takes a good half an hour to dry. Once you're unable to move your face, it's time to peel it off.

CAUTION:
This 30 minutes proved very challenging for me because it meant I literally couldn't eat anything as the mask had practically dried my mouth shut. 


The Montagne Jeunesse face masks are available from most retail stores, I purchased them from a local Boots store. 

It's a HIVE FIVE from me, this stuff is the bees knees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment