Thursday, 12 March 2015

Elnett Satin: A Good Hair Day in a Bottle

I'd be lying if I said I didn't favour products based on their packaging! I love the gold and black designs of the Elnett products and what's inside doesn't disappoint. Penelope Cruz was the face of this brand for quite some time and she's ridiculously beautiful, so if Penelope likes it then it's only right to suggest this is possibly the greatest hairspray of all time...ever. 



L'Oréal Elnett Satin Hairspray - Extra Strength 

Keeps the curls curly; keeps the hair straight; smells amazing and brushes out leaving hair as clean as it was before the hairspray was applied. I find some hairsprays too harsh on my hair but the Elnett range has never left me feeling unsatisfied with the outcome. I can't really elaborate on hairspray because everyone knows the purpose of hairspray, but I can't recommend L'Oréal's enough. It smells amazing too!

L'Oréal Elnett Heat Styling Spray

I regularly use straighteners and nearly always blow-dry my hair. I didn't use heat protection for a long time because every product I used seemed to leave my hair in a really oily condition which I hated. For this reason, I steered clear of heat styling spray and favoured conditioner to keep my hair soft and manageable. I've always used Elnett so took a chance and bought the heat styling spray. My hair has been very static recently - perhaps due to a change in the air now spring is finally on its way - and on the bottle in small print reads 'locks-out flyways and humidity', now my hair is less static than ever. It's also a volumizing styling spray so it'll leave hair with a bounce, rather than flattening it which is what most spray-based styling products do to my hair. 

I spray the heat styling spray liberally over my hair prior to blow-drying and the hairspray once I have curled my hair - when straightening I tend not to use hairspray unless I'm going out out (not just out). 



My huge grin hiding behind these products is fairly illustrative of my uncontrollable excitement! The products leave my hair in great condition and the hairspray doesn't leave hair in a rock solid state - it's a light formula and disappears 'at the stroke of a brush', which is why I'll only ever use L'Oréal Elnett Hairspray. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it! The heat styling spray's exterior looks expensive - never mind the actual purpose of it haha! Love your blog, I'm always looking out for your updates on my google following page :) x

      Delete