Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Benetint by Benefit

Benefit's lip and cheek tint, Benetint, is a great alternative to lipstick. The rose-tinted stain lasts a lot longer than anything else I've used on my lips! I don't use the product on my cheeks as often as I use it for my lips because I tend to use bronzer instead, although the tint looks really subtle and doesn't leave the cheeks looking flushed and overly pink.

In the summer months I tend to wear less make-up as I find it just doesn't bode well with warm weather, so I'll be using Benetint more in the summer (when England eventually decides to warm up, which let's face it, could be never) because I find it's a more natural approach to lip colour and bronzer.  The colour enhances a complexion in the most natural way. 

The brush applicator allows for a neat application of the rose pigment, and isn't too much. What I mean when I say it isn't too much is that it doesn't look like you're covered in make-up. I'm intimidated by liquid eye-liner and fake eyelashes, so for me this is a simple product with lovely results. I'm not a professional when it comes to make-up application and I don't have the patience (I've never had patience) so tend to opt for the minimalist look. 

As always, cameras don't really do make-up justice but here's a before & after, equipped with a cringe-worthy pout (if I smiled, the colour difference wouldn't be as clear!): 


Benetint still stands as a best-seller and is a favourite amongst celebrities and make-up artists!

2 comments:

  1. I love this product! I also love putting a little on my cheeks just to add a pop of colour and healthy glow :) x
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's a great product, and I like that it feels as though you're not wearing anything! x

      Delete