Sunday, 15 February 2015

Tapered Trousers and Leopard Print


I've been searching for a pair of black, loose fitted trousers that are appropriate for occasions requiring a smart dress code. I live in jeans, and I've never found a pair of trousers (that aren't jeans) that fit me the way I would like them to. UNTIL NOW. The trousers shown in the photos are from Warehouse. They fit me exactly how a pair of cigarette trousers are supposed to fit - not too tight, and not overly loose. 

I'm a big fan of watches - but not overpriced watches. The one I'm wearing is from Asos and was in the sale! IN SALE! Two of my favourite words; don't they look beautiful when found in just one phrase, placed next to each other?  


Shirt: Topshop
Trousers: Warehouse
Watch: Asos
Shoe Brand: Just Ballerinas, London
Bag: Longchamp

No comments:

Post a Comment