Thursday, 5 February 2015

Happy World Nutella Day!

Happiness is, eating Nutella with a spoon from the jar. Today is World Nutella Day - what a brilliant day to celebrate. Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to makers of this spread - my days are made brighter because of your hard work and dedication.




I propose there be a day whereby school, college, university and work are all cancelled so we can all sit and eat out of endless Nutella jars! If you're as nuts about the hazelnut spread as I am, then I hope you've had a truly wonderful day. 

Just a word of advice: always carry a spoon with you wherever you go, a jar could quite literally pop up out of nowhere. 

And remember everyone, Nutella is more than just a chocolate spread, it is a way of life. Never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment