Saturday, 31 January 2015

Velvet Taupe Lips

Mac Lipsticks are loved by nearly every make-up lover I know. When the famously sought-after 'Velvet Teddy' shade came back in stock, I didn't hesitate for a second to purchase one! 

Pictured below, the shade 'Taupe' is on the left, and 'Velvet Teddy' is on the right. Both can be worn for any occasion and for any time of day - and both shades look great with the majority of outfit colours! 

I team Mac's 'Spicelip liner with both lipsticks and the colours complement one another really well. 




 The lipstick swatch colours: 'Velvet Teddy' on the left, 'Taupe' on the right. 





As shown below, the texture of both lipsticks, although described as matte, are actually quite moisturising. I tend to put vaseline over lipsticks I wear but I haven't bothered here. 



With 'Taupe' I applied my Spice lip liner (in the last two photos), but with 'Velvet Teddy' I applied the lipstick and nothing else!

4 comments:

  1. I finally have enough empty Mac containers for a lipsticks! Thank you for reminding me about Velvet Teddy!
    http://twentywho.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) Such a great colour, and it's almost always out of stock because of this haha! :) xx

      Delete
  2. These looks so nice on!

    www.Chan-tells.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you and thanks for reading! :) xx

      Delete