Wednesday, 28 January 2015

The Perfect Chill

If there's one thing I can't live without, it's music. I love discovering new music and love it even more when people recommend new bands and singers! 

If I'm not at university, I'm at work. If I'm not at uni or work, I'm applying to work experience placements. Sometimes I'll be ordering clothes online (sometimes...*most of the time). I might be taking photographs to blog about...may be writing about something unnecessarily, just for fun.

And if I'm not doing any of the above, you'll find me alone, with my earphones in, listening to music or engrossed in a really great book. I'll save the book haul for another day, but for now I give you a compilation of songs that'll make you the most relaxed you've ever been. 

Sometimes listening to music is all you need to cheer you up and chill you out. 

Ben Taylor - I Try 

Paolo Nutini - No Other Way
Paolo Nutini - Tricks of the Trade
Folly & the Hunter - Ghost
Jack Johnson - Angel
Ben Howard - Under the Same Sun
Foals - Spanish Sahara
Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya
Coldplay - Strawberry Swing
Swim Deep - Make My Sun Shine
Travis - Closer
Travis - Flowers in the Window
Stereophonics - Have a Nice Day
Hozier - Eden
Hozier - Jackie and Wilson
Norah Jones - Sunrise 

No comments:

Post a Comment