Saturday, 31 January 2015

Excitement to the Maxx

I absolutely love walking around shop aisles, perusing all the wonderful things for sale. The best shops however are shops that sell one-off items that can't be found anywhere else. 

Camden, a borough of London, is the perfect place if you're not looking for something in particular. Rather, it provides one of the greatest days out with an array of quirky, cool and crazy shops selling the most random of things! I first went with my best friend, who is probably the coolest person, and if she likes something, then that something must be great. I'll save the trip to Camden for another post, but TK Maxx is a store which is convenient to get to for most of us living within close proximity to a local shopping centre - and it sells the snazziest things. 

I always ignore the endless rails of clothing items sprawled across most of the shop floor and head straight for the photo frames, mirrors and candles - general home decor stuff! Also, who doesn't love a candle? I bought a big doughnut-scented candle (the size of my head) and it was only £4.99?! I love Yankee candles but feel a bit queasy at the thought of spending well over £10 on something that I can't wear...I love clothes by the way.

I urge anyone to spend some time walking around TK Maxx. And I dare you all to not have an overwhelming desire to completely redecorate your entire house with new items!

I stumbled across photo frame...after photo frame...after another photo frame...and left with them all; I decided they were far too beautiful to leave behind. 












2 comments:

  1. All of the photo frames are so beautiful, have to go to TK Maxx next week!

    Maria x
    http://theabsoluteobsession.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay so glad you like them too, I hope you find some exactly the same! :) x

      Delete