Sunday, 25 January 2015

Etsy Elation

This is just a quick post to show you a beautiful ring I found on the website for all things lovely, Etsy
I really wanted a new ring so turned to Etsy for help. Most of the jewellery found on the website is shipped from places like Canada; having had bought some engraved leather bracelets from a company selling on Etsy before, and feeling elated with the products, I had no doubts that I wouldn't be as equally as happy with other items. 
This ring was made by a seller called Littlestgem and I will definitely be buying the pearl version in the near future!



(For measurements, I am a size 52 (16.6mm) in UK Pandora sizes and ordered size 6.25 in American sizing - it fits perfectly on my middle finger and index finger, although a little loose on my ring finger.)
For measuring, click ring sizes
If you have a Pandora ring that fits, compare to check by clicking Pandora sizing
Any problems with measurements, leave a message and I'll attempt to help. 



No comments:

Post a Comment