Sunday, 18 January 2015

Chef and Brewer, Shawford

Yesterday, I drove myself and one of my best friends for lunch at Chef and Brewer located in Shawford; a beautiful pub situated directly opposite Shawford's train station. Shawford is a great place to be during the summer but it's even lovelier mid January when you can go for a walk along the river and take loads of bobble-hat selfies!


Sweet potato, red pepper, soya bean and mozzarella burger with a nut & basil crumb. Served in a toasted brioche bun with chips, onion rings and barbecue & ale sauce. 


Having had the Sweet Potato and Mozzarella Burger previously, I decided to order it once more because it's quite honestly one of the best things I've ever eaten (ever). Sweet potato is my favourite so I chose to have a sweet potato burger...and sweet potato fries. Pity they don't make sweet potato onion rings because I would have probably ordered them too (and I wish I was joking but...I'm not). 

Shawford, Winchester,  Hampshire, SO21 2BP

No comments:

Post a Comment