Thursday, 25 September 2014

What I'm Listening To - Paolo Nutini

Music is one of the best things in the world and it's almost impossible for me to fall asleep without listening to music beforehand. I am in love with Paolo Nutini's music (and Paolo himself - such a beautiful face and a wonderfully sultry voice...) and his song Better Man is one of my favourites. 
Back when I had freedom, before my university lecturers decided it would be a good idea to set me an insurmountable 43512 pieces of work which has ultimately left me unavailable for activities for the next 27 years, I spent a good part of an afternoon watching interviews with Paolo on YouTube. I can confirm he's ridiculously and effortlessly cool. Probably the coolest. Cooler than me I'd say and that takes a lot to beat. 
(Joking)

No comments:

Post a Comment