Sunday, 15 June 2014

Pizza at Prezzo

On a boiling hot day in England (This came as a shock to me too) three of my friends and I decided to go out for a meal seeing as we hadn't seen each other in a while. I ordered the Penne Al Pollo Zafferano which is pasta with seasoned chicken, red chilli (I LOVE spicy-hot food), baby spinach and garlic in a saffron sauce. I always choose this when I visit Prezzo and one day I promise I'll try something new, but when the dish tastes as good as it does, it's hard not to stay faithful to it. Prezzo provides a lovely environment in which to dine and the best bit is the frozen cups...I'm easily pleased. The lovely waitress set four ice cold cups on the table for our drinks, and it's this attention to detail that I love! 


Anyone who knows me well enough, knows that I am completely and utterly obsessed with Nutella. I truly sympathise with those who have a nut allergy because my life would be empty without it! I ordered the Nutella Spread and Banana Mini Calzones - 'mini' being a word that was probably ignored in the production of this dessert! I'd say I ate this in about 5 minutes because it tasted so good, however I wouldn't advise you do the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment