Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Wagamama - Whiteley, Fareham

Wagamama is a Japanese restaurant and noddle bar with a series of restaurants scattered around the UK. I'd always been enticed to visit this restaurant after seeing so many photos on Instagram of the famous Chicken Katsu Curry and on Saturday 22nd of March I, along with three friends, visited the restaurant in Whiteley. With a vibrant setting, the restaurant is so successful and this came as no surprise as we gawked at everyone else's food that passed us as we awaited our curries. The friendly service complemented the amazing-ness of the menu and I'll definitely be visiting this place again! Remember to book a table in advance as the restaurant is almost always busy!


I opted for the Chicken Katsu Curry...
(Chicken breast deep-fried in panko breadcrumbs or grilled, served with a curry sauce and sticky white rice. Garnished with mixed leaves and red pickles)

...And the Coconut Reika 
(Coconut ice cream with mango sauce and toasted coconut flakes)



Anyone who knows me well knows that I am obsessed with coconut. EVERYTHING coconut. I love coconut. I don't usually have a dessert but I physically couldn't not order the coconut ice cream and when the waiter came over to ask if we wanted the dessert menu, I felt it would have been rude to say no...

I've noticed that I often blog about food but you should know that my world actually revolves around food. Wagamama's is a definite must and I can assure you that you won't be disappointed! The restaurant caters to all dietary needs and is undoubtedly one of the healthiest restaurants around at the moment (aside from the curry I had, that is definitely not healthy...I checked the calorie content and it would be a major issue if I actually cared). 

Have a lovely time if you decide to dine at Wagamama! 


Whiteley Village
Whiteley Way
Hampshire
PO157PD

01489 564 900

No comments:

Post a Comment