Sunday, 2 March 2014

Girls don't run the world, Beyoncé does


There are no words to describe how amazing this concert was, nor is it possible to explain how ridiculously talented Beyoncé is! On Friday 28th, I was lucky enough to watch Beyoncé perform at the O2 Arena in London. The Mrs. Carter Show was undoubtedly one of the best concerts I have ever been to and I think the crowd and the arena itself had something to do with it. Not only is the O2 absolutely GIGANTIC but as excitement grew as the crowds anticipated her arrival it suddenly became real that I was in the same building as Beyoncé...o.m.g. 
A girl directly in front of me actually fell over due to excitement (I kid you not) and I'm not even going to put it down to alcohol (although I think this was the case). I relied solely on my phone for the photos and they are fairly illustrative of this bad decision, which is why I've chosen not to upload some! 





It comes as no surprise when I say that everyone went absolutely crazy when Jay Z appeared on the stage to perform Drunk In Love. 

We drove to London and somehow managed to end up driving right through Central London and had to pay a congestion charge but this accident was definitely worth it. I've been to London plenty of times but never have I driven through it; spying on all the Bentley drivers to see if they were famous people was more fun that it sounds! 







When Beyoncé does another tour, I would highly recommend going (even if the tickets do cost £85) because it was the best experience!

I needn't explain how truly brilliant it was to watch such a talented singer perform the perfect show because I'm sure you're all aware of Beyoncé's tremendous capability to entertain thousands of people. So, it's now a Countdown for the next tour...

No comments:

Post a Comment