Monday, 17 February 2014

Travelling Blindfolded

A good way to pick a destination to travel to for a holiday? Blindfold yourself with a kitchen towel, spin around and go where your finger points to. Actually, this wasn't the best way at all, unless you'd call a week's beach-type holiday to Russia a great idea... 

I desperately want to do an InterRail trip across Italy - visiting cities such as Rome, Verona and Florence. There is nothing I want more than to be riding around Rome on a shiny red Vespa and making wishes after dropping a coin in the Trevi Fountain (I haven't been watching the Lizzie McGuire Movie), now all I need is a scooter licence and a friend to come with me! I've been reading endless blogs that detail InterRail adventures, and InterRail YouTube videos are even better.

For details on InterRail, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment