Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Moo & Berry

Frozen yoghurt is without a doubt one of the best things I've ever tried and this is only a short post to highlight how tasting a Moo & Berry FROYO should be mandatory for everyone! 
Unfortunately this company doesn't have a website but I think the photo is illustrative enough when it comes to explaining how wonderful this invention is. On the two occasions I've bought from this company, whose shop sits within the often busy West Quay in Southampton, I've been delighted with the product. 
I always go for the mango flavoured yoghurt alongside vanilla and natural; the flavours that are offered are forever alternating, with peanut butter being available today!
In an attempt to complement the healthy nature of the snack I decided to go with strawberries and coconut flakes for the toppings. And oreo cookies... 

No comments:

Post a Comment