Friday, 10 January 2014

Zizzi - Winchester

Located on the Winchester high street is the Italian restaurant Zizzi Ristorante which is a favourite amongst many of my friends. Yesterday, my mum and I met two of our best friends for a catch up at Zizzi, with the Thursday offer of 'half price on main meals' being the main reason we chose to eat here! 
The waiters here were excellent, each with an Italian accent which only contributed to the wonderfully intimate atmosphere that the restaurant presented. 


I went for the 'Rustica Mare E Monti', a pizza with one half comprising of king prawns, courgette, mozzarella and crème fraîche and the other half consisting of spicy sausage, tomato sauce, chilli and rocket...Very fancy! Not only did the Rustica Pizza taste amazing, but all of the meals presented at Zizzi are most definitely aesthetically pleasing. 

After our starters (I opted for the Arancini which is risotto balls with mozzarella, peas and a breadcrumb coating, served with a chunky tomato pepperonata dip...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS) and our main meals, we simply had no room for desserts. However the dessert menu looked excellent so I will definitely be returning to this restaurant. 





57 High St, Town Centre, Winchester SO23 9BX
Telephone: 01962 841814

No comments:

Post a Comment